TMS Health Solutions is an integrated psychiatric group practice that frees patients from the burden of depression and other neuropsychiatric disorders with compassionate care, medication services, brief psychotherapy and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. Led by nationally recognized experts in psychiatry, our clinicians provide the highest standard of care while continually seeking the most advanced therapies for our patients
THS is seeking full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to provide general psychiatric medication management services. We provide a great opportunity to join a progressive, thriving medical practice that is a leader in providing TMS therapy.
• Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations that include evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
• Administer treatment plans in accordance with standardized procedures.
• Furnish psychotropic medications and short-term therapies to treat mental health conditions in accordance with standardized procedures.
• Provide brief psychotherapeutic interventions in conjunction with evaluation and management services in accordance with standardized procedures.
• Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
• Maintain timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters utilizing Electronic Health Records (EHR).
• Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Competitive compensation, including incentive plan with a benefits package that includes medical plans options with Health Reimbursement Accounts, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays, and a 401(k) with a Company match. Excellent opportunity to learn & grow your career with our Company.
• Master’s degree (or higher) from an accredited psychiatric nurse practitioner program.
• Licensure in the State of California
• At least two years of experience working in an ambulatory mental health clinic or private psychiatric practice.
• Mastery of Electronic Health Records (EHR)